Putting patients first requires cross-industry collaboration, sustainable partnerships, and improved data systems.
The Health Equity in Clinical Trials Congress (February 22-23, Boston) is the only industry innovation focused event, highlighting cross-industry solutions and challenges in achieving enrolment, retention and support for underrepresented populations in clinical trials. You will hear from world leading diversity, equity and inclusion experts who are driving development in equity network construction, strategic data processing and collection, community engagement, workforce diversification and equitable policy.
Explore the wide scope of approaches to developing inclusive research spaces for underrepresented groups – breaking down the barriers facing health equity: improving community engagement to develop trust, innovating decentralized trials, and facilitating trial access.
Uncover the latest equitable successes and advancements with our leading speakers:
- Biopharma advancements for inclusive investigations and health equity programs moderated by Kimberly Doggett, Head of Clinical Trial Diversity at UCB.
- Implementing underrepresented patient only trials with Keith Dawson, Principal Science Leader, Global Health Equity & Population Science at Roche.
- Building trust on a global scale with Edie Stringfellow, Vice President of Ecosystem Development at The Center for Global Health Innovation.
- Tackling health equity around the globe with Michel Reid, Head of Global Demographics & Diversity at GSK.
- Developing large scale inclusive clinical trials with Tesheia Johnson, Chief Operating Officer at Yale University.
- Patient advocacy: introducing a support system with Shonta Chambers, Executive Vice President at the Patient Advocate Foundation.
- Developing a national network to prioritized underrepresented groups in clinical research with Mary Nwokedi, Director of Clinical Trial Diversity at PhRMA.
To learn more about the event and to register, download the agenda here.